Philadelphia 19144, Pennsylvania
Website strategy and project management professional who will work with integrated marketing and communication team to oversee and develop the online strategy of CAMM through multiple websites, mobile formats and social media channels. Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for digital platforms.
- Build engaging and interactive web pages, which are optimized to be mobile responsive and SEO friendly
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy accordingly.
- Assist in compiling reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Alter and format text, add images, post files, add links for website
- Test and integrate plugins to handle donations and gift shop purchases. Direct and manage setup of bank account transfers, merchant account and credit card gateway processor.
- Integrate icons and links to social media properties.
- Manage and execute updates and other customer facing portals.
Manage and operate livestreaming of Monday novena broadcast for web.
- Track record of managing digital projects (e.g. website builds and targeted advertising campaigns) to ensure they stay on time and on budget
- Ability to explain the ROI and why metrics matter on digital campaigns, with significant experience in digital and social media reporting
- Knowledge of digital trends and emerging technologies with the ability to advise in-house teams on which tools to use and why
- Significant PHP coding experience on WordPress CMS platform
- Basic HTML and CSS, and DNS knowledge
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and social media measurement tools (e.g. Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Sprout Social)
- Solid grasp of SEO best practices, keyword research, with the ability to run campaigns in Google Adwords
- Experience using digital media monitoring tools to track specific conversations
- Experience coding navigation and forms (donations, email submission, receive newsletters, gift shop purchases, intentions, light candle)
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO and SEM, including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in website design, social media or related field or equivalent experience, including proficient skills, functional knowledge and/or personal experience in WordPress Possesses.
- Strong organizational, time management and project management skills, with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Strong creative skills and ability to think strategically
- Prior experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager)
To Apply: Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Our mission at CAMM is to help continue the work of St. Vincent De Paul by supporting the ministry of the priests and brothers who follow in his footsteps. For over 100 years, CAMM has been dedicated to spreading devotion to Mary Immaculate and her Miraculous Medal, helping the formation and education of seminarians, providing care to the aged and infirm Vincentian Priests and Brothers of the Eastern Province, and supporting programs that provide assistance to the poor.
CAMM oversees the operation of The Miraculous Medal Shrine, home of the Perpetual Miraculous Medal Monday Novena. Located in the East Germantown section of Philadelphia, the Shrine is a sanctuary for prayer, meditation, and pilgrimage to God and to the Blessed Virgin Mary.