Lansdale 19446, Pennsylvania
AnB Education is a non-profit organization that places exchange students with host families and in public high schools across the US for one semester or one academic year programs. Each year, students from all over the world come to the United States to learn English and experience our unique culture.
AnB Education is looking for a summer intern to assist with day-to-day tasks at our headquarters in Lansdale, PA. Most of our high school exchange students arrive in August to start their program year, so summer is our busiest time of year. We are looking for someone who is interested in working on program coordination for international students in the nonprofit sector. Our intern will be assisting the Program Manager and Coordinators, as well as our Marketing department. There is a possibility we will hire two interns: an Exchange Program Intern and a Marketing Intern. This is an un-paid internship.
- Assisting the Program Manager and Program Coordinators in the recruitment and onboarding of remote field staff and host families
- Assisting our Marketing department in creating materials such as student profiles, newsletters, and articles
- Assisting in the creation and mailing of materials to our remote field staff
- Answering calls and directing to the appropriate staff person
- Responding appropriately to phone calls and inquiry emails from potential host families, field staff, etc.
- Reviewing host family applications and ensuring the documentation meets our compliance standards
- Conducting reference calls for potential host families and field staff
- Creating and distributing Welcome Packages to host families
- Other duties as required
- Undergraduate or graduate student majoring in International Studies, Political Science, Non-Profit Management, Business, or similar field
- Prior experience working in an office setting
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Interest in learning about non-profit administration
- Interest in other cultures
- Prior study abroad experience a plus
- Available at least 3 days per week (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, between Monday and Friday)
To Apply: Please submit your application to email@example.com by April 30, 2019.
- Cover letter (explaining why you would like to intern with AnB Education)
- Contact information for two professional references
Contact: Program Manager Jessica Fisk