Atco 08004, New Jersey
Archway Programs in Atco, NJ is a private, non-profit human services organization serving people with special needs ranging from infants and young children through adults and senior citizens. With annual revenue of more than $18MM, Archway serves over 1,800 consumers in Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties. We strive to improve the life of every individual we serve.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to assist Archway Programs in keeping financial records up to date as well as preparing financial statements and budget analysis. Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will be a team player who will help take Archway to the next level.
Primary duties include:
- Assist in program and corporate budget preparation
- Prepare monthly and annual allocation entries
- Analyze program and corporate revenues and expenses and compare to budgets
- Prepare grant requests, renewals, modifications and monthly/quarterly/yearly reports
- Prepare timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and related footnote disclosures to management and public auditors on both a GAAP and NJ DOE (Department of Education) basis
- Assist with preparation and update of financial forecasts for all programs on a monthly basis
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of five years’ experience and past public accounting background. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), a CPA (or working towards a CPA) and NJ DOE experience is preferred, as is knowledge of A-133 audits.
To Apply: Please e-mail resumes to [email protected].