Philadelphia 19103, Pennsylvania
This position requires a broad range of skills and experience in support of key objectives and goals relating to fundraising, development, and mission advancement. The Project Coordinator is responsible for organizing all project-related elements (including drafts of correspondence, presentations, etc.) while handling various administrative tasks. Such tasks may also include performing research, analyzing information, preparing progress reports, creating and maintaining project schedules, and filing project documents. The Project Coordinator will also develop management strategies which will allow him or her to monitor, review, and evaluate the progress of his or her current projects. The Project Coordinator serves as a liaison between various departments to ensure a timely and consistent exchange of information. The Project Coordinator will keep detailed records of project activities and oversee the processing and delivery of required materials.
The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia provides a variety of charitable giving and fundraising options for donors and nonprofit organizations in the Greater Philadelphia area. CFGP provides donors with an avenue to fulfill their charitable goals, and offers non-profit organizations the tools and structure to develop additional resources and support.
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Must have spreadsheet, presentation and word-processing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on donor relations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy of work
- Superior organizational skills and abilities in effectively prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication
- Valid driver's license and consistent access to a vehicle
To Apply: Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Kate Bianco, Administrative Assistant at [email protected]