Program Coordinator 21st Century Community Learning Center (21CCLC) Program
Philadelphia 19130, Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Arts in Education Partnership (PAEP)--Having been awarded four multi-year 21ST Century Learning Center (21CCLC) grants, PAEP currently operates after-school programs in 14 School District of Philadelphia sites. PAEP’s STEAM programming integrates the arts i.e., visual arts, music, dance and theater with math, science, and English Language Arts. The program also offers a Social Emotional Learning Component. This program serves over 900 5th through 8th grade students throughout the school year.
This position will have an Independent Contractor employment status. It is a part-time position that is scheduled 4 days a week, 36-40 weeks per year. Hours are 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and will pay at a rate of $25.00 per hour
- Serves as on-site point person and implementer of PAEP’s 21CCLC programs and works in a team structured environment, collaboratively, and adhering to deadlines. The position requires strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and to be self-directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have car
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Strong organization, oral, and written communication skills.
- Full range of computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Social Media, Database management.
To Apply: Please send your resume and a letter of interest or brief summary about why you are interested in and qualified for the position to email@example.com.