Part-Time IT Professional
Phoenixville 19460, Pennsylvania
P.O. Box 531, Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Demonstrated success with implementing enterprise wide technology and business processes for a diverse client base across many industry sectors.
- Broad technical expertise including application and technology administration, networking, in-memory technology, etc.
- Recruited, matched skills & culture; delivered talent placement.
- Proven track record for delivering analysis and optimization services resulting in clients realizing up to 90% system performance improvement.
- Viewed by clients as their Trusted Advisor due to strong relationship building; technical business process skills/experience; results achievement.
- Effectively interacted with all management and technicians.
TECHNOLOGY and INDUSTRY History:
SAP Technology/Products / SAP Applications / Industries
- SAP NetWeaver / Manufacturing / Pharmaceutical
- Fiori / Financials / Public Sector
- SAP HANA / Order Processing / Manufacturing
- ECC, SRM, CRM, PLM, SCM, BW, EP, ESS/MSS, Solution Manager / Procurement / Distribution
- Security/Authorizations, Client Copy, Transport Management, Job Scheduling, Performance Management, Archiving, Failover, Backup/Recovery, DR. / Product Costing / Consumer Products
Databases / Operating Systems / Hardware Platforms/Networks
- Oracle / UNIX / H-P
- MSS / Linux / SUN
- MaxDB / Windows / IBM
- SAP HANA / Desktops/Laptops/Mobile Devices
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY at a GLANCE:
- 2013-2017 - Technical Quality Manager/Senior Support Engineer- SAP, Newtown Square, PA.
- 1996-2013 - Technical Consultant/Senior Technical Consultant/Team Lead- SAP, Newtown Square, PA.
SELECTED RESPONSIBILITIES and ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
Technical Quality Manager/Senior Support Engineer (2013-2017)
Delivered business process optimization services.
- Gained thorough understanding of clients’ business processes and identified opportunities for business process and system performance improvement.
Delivered client services that enable business results, (e.g. increased sales and revenue, reduced operating costs).
- Identified implementation project and/or production system risks.
- Identified services and develop delivery plan.
- Managed service delivery: schedule and screen assigned team members; execute service delivery.
- Presented findings and recommendations.
Identified and measured business results from the service delivery.
- Reduced delivery order processing times from 15 minutes to 30 seconds resulting in a 20% increase of on-time customer order shipments.
System monitoring dashboard implementation reduced system downtime by 40%, resulting in:
- fewer business community complaints;
- additional time available to corporate IT for other tasks/projects.
Managed product support satisfaction for clients.
- Determined urgency and priorities with clients.
- Contacted and managed product support engineers for high business impact incidents and delivery resolution with urgency/required timeliness.
- Engaged deeper levels of support and management experts when required.
- Reduced incident resolution time by up to 40%.
- Earned a 10, out of 10, rating on customer satisfaction surveys.
- Quickly earned trust by taking ownership of and delivering results on requests to resolve product support issues.
- Turned around difficult client situations into client satisfaction by listening, documenting required actions to resolve, and delivering problem resolutions.
- Provided knowledge transfer to empower client self-sufficiency.
- Earned service contract extensions averaging 40% average revenue growth.
- Delivered business process optimization services.
Technical Consultant/Senior Technical Consultant/Team Lead (1996 – 2013)
- Consulting utilization/demand for services consistently averaged over 95%.
- Led the development of and successfully implemented NetWeaver administration strategies, i.e., landscape/client, authorization, backup/recovery, hardware resource management, and implementation/post implementation support to the business.
- Served as Technical Co-Team Lead for SAP implementations: co-developed technology portion of overall business implementation plan.
- Supported customer’s existing multi-plant SAP environment, and introduced new production environments. Maintained over 98% service to the business.
- Performed and guided upgrade: planning through Go-Live.
- Conducted project reviews, assessing all dimensions of technology infrastructure, procedures, and project management.
- Acted as Ramp-Up coach for new releases.
- Trained, advised, and supported customer and System Integrator team members during SAP ERP implementation at a global pharmaceutical firm.
- Successfully installed and upgraded many SAP products; applied EHPs and SPSs.
Volunteer Technology Tutor – Phoenixville Public Library (2017-Present)
- Tutor library patrons on set up, usage, administration, etc. of all devices (PC’s, smart phones, tablets, etc.)
Adjunct Professor – Lansdale School of Business (2017-Present)
- Teach Undergraduate Computer Science
- M.B.A., concentration in Industrial Relations & Organizational Behavior, Temple University - Philadelphia, PA
- B.A. in Computer Science, State University of New York - Potsdam, NY
SELECTED CERTIFICATIONS HELD:
- SAP Certified Technology Associate – System Administration with SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP Certified Solution Consultant – SAP Solution Manager 4.0 Implementation Tools
- SAP Certified Ramp-Up Coach
- CompTIA Security+
CITIZENSHIP / MOBILITY: U.S. Citizen / Willing to travel.
For Contact, please send an email to email@example.com
Contact: Steven Kerner