Philadelphia 19106, Pennsylvania
We offer a chance to make a positive difference in our community and work with a great team! We’re looking for an Office Manager/Bookkeeper to ensure the smooth operations of our office and bookkeeping functions.
Founded in 1996, the Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger strives to build a community where all people have the food they need to lead healthy lives. We work to meet immediate needs, short-term needs, and address long-term solutions to food insecurity in the Greater Philadelphia region.
The Office Manager/Bookkeeper is responsible for the general operations and bookkeeping for our office including;
- Implementation of office policies.
- Maintaining office equipment, supplies, and vendor relationships.
- Managing the Voice Mail System for the SNAP Hotline.
- Systems administration and troubleshooting IT issues.
- Manage the organizational data and collections processes.
- Manage the Volunteer Program.
- Greet visitors and create a welcoming office environment.
- Support special events as needed.
- Responsible for the day to day bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online.
- Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices.
- Assist with the annual audit and budgeting process.
- Knowledge of office management.
- Experience with accounting, data, and administrative management.
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot issues with office technology.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proven expertise with MS Office, Excel, QuickBooks, Salesforce, and Salsa.
- People focused approach to office management.
- Working understanding of hunger and poverty issues a plus.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and two references to email@example.com