Manager, Student Programs
Exton 19341, Pennsylvania
The Student Programs Manager has primary responsibility for community collaboration, execution of educational goals according to the strategic plan and development of CCF services in collaboration with organizational leadership.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Leads and motivates Program Department. Supervises fulltime Program staff as agreed upon with the Executive Director.
- Responsible for setting and analyzing all programmatic measurements and outcomes to ensure program goals and objectives are met.
- Oversee development of grade appropriate curriculum. Develop and oversee Program policies and procedures.
- Oversee the Program Department budget and participates in the annual budget preparation.
- Oversees policies and procedures that affect staff and volunteers ensuring volunteer/student security, operational security and brand security.
- Edits all programmatic information for grants and provides programmatic information for Board presentations.
- Participates in corporate and foundation site visits as needed.
- Manages the Program Advisory Team, parental engagement activities and serves as a liaison with school district administrators and superintendents.
- Interacts with college partners to enhance opportunities for the students of Chester County Futures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business or Non-Profit Management; advanced degree desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual, Spanish speaking desirable
- Minimum 5 years in a non-profit environment with a minimum of 3 years management experience
- Experience managing high performing teams
- Knowledge of current education trends and cultural needs of diverse communities
- Proficient at MS Office required
Limited travel, nights and weekends required
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to Maria McDonald, [email protected]