Manager of Development
Jenkintown 19046, Pennsylvania
The Manager of Development creates and oversees the implementation of a strategic approach to fundraising, which may include major gifts, corporate donations, grant solicitations, and corporate solicitation for special events.
This is a Part-Time position without benefits.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director and Chair of Development create a fund development plan which increases revenue to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Monitor and evaluate all fundraising activities to ensure that the fundraising goals are being achieved.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive major gift fundraising program
- Prepare and submit grant applications to appropriate funding sources.
- Oversee the administration of the donor database and donor mail lists.
- Identify and develop corporate, community, and individual prospects for the organization’s fundraising priorities.
- Cultivate and maintain donor relationships in conjunction with the ED
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA (required); MA (plus)
- Minimum of 2 plus years in development or related field
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Nonprofit
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]