Media 19063, Pennsylvania
Natural Lands is a non-profit organization that saves open space, cares for nature, and connects people to the outdoors in eastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. We’ve been at it since the early 1950s and, today, more than 2.5 million people live within five miles of lands under our permanent protection.
Natural Lands is pleased to announce an open position in our Business Office. The IT Manager provides network and direct user support to an organization of 87 employees and multiple locations. Natural Lands utilizes a combination of on premise based and cloud-hosted solutions within a Microsoft environment. The position will be responsible for developing network growth and maintenance plans and serving internal customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in technology or relevant work experience,
- 3+ years of work experience in IT management,
- Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Join the staff at the beautiful Natural Lands’ headquarters on the Hildacy Preserve in Media, Pennsylvania.
TO APPLY: visit our website at www.natlands.org/everything-else/job-opportunities/ and complete the online application process. Please address all applications to Jeni Albany, Director of Human Resources.