Philadelphia 19102, Pennsylvania
The HR/Finance Specialist is structured as a hybrid position with two basic functions:
- 1) Finance Specialist with a hands- on role with responsibility for financial transactions including AP/AR and
- 2) HR Specialist with responsibility for benefits management, corporate compliance, payroll, tax payments and employee onboarding.
In addition, this position provides general office management oversight. This position will report to the President/CEO with dotted line responsibility to the Director of Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting and orienting employees.
- Manage employee benefits program. (open enrollment, benefit claims, changes etc.)
- Manage payroll production and integrity and PTO tracking.
- Maintain employee personnel file to ensure legal compliance.
- Provide a focal point for employee issues and training in a sensitive and confidential matter.
- Compose meaningful and measurable, annual performance assessments and goals for staff.
- Schedule on going evaluation reports with department Managers and Directors to ensure their quarterly and monthly goals are being met.
- Managing the processing of Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable.
- Managing and updating Microsoft Dynamic SL vendor records.
- Coordinate, with Director of Finance, submission of contracted service invoices.
- Support budgeting activities.
- Participate in PAI annual audit and follow- up on results and findings.
- Facilitate the daily administrative/ operational needs of the Organization. Included in daily activities are (but not limited to): greeting PAI guests, answering, routing phones, incoming and out-going mail, etc.
- Inventory management. (form creation, recording, updating and reporting)
- Participation in all PAI special events.
- Provide administrative support to all Departments as requested.
- Vendor management (building and maintaining key strategic relationships with companies that supply operational products).
Skills Necessary for the Successful Performance of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated business and Human Resources acumen with the ability to diagnose and analyze problems and drive appropriate solutions with discretion.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Highly motivated team player with a passion to succeed.
- Flexible, accurate and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and balance competing priorities.
- Experience with accounting systems or bookkeeping.
- Knowledgeable on insurance, benefits plan management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- ADP, Donor Perfect, Microsoft Dynamics SL. (desired)
- Drafting and distributing social, news and website content. (desired)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point. (required)
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to [email protected]