Chalfont 18914, Pennsylvania
Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County seeks a Grant Writer to join our team as we grow! Founded in 1990, Habitat Bucks builds more than homes! We create a path to homeownership, provide affordable home repairs and sell affordable home supplies through our ReStores.
Our successful homeownership and home repair programs are expanding. This means more opportunity for new grant applications, as well as the robust reporting necessary for our current portfolio of grants. The Grant Writer is responsible for writing proposals for all programming and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant funded projects. In addition, the Grant Writer will ensure compliance with all funding requirements established by all foundations, institutions and government entities.
This position is for 16 hours per week, with flexible scheduling.
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation, corporate and government sources.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate, foundation and government grants.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by institutional donors.
- Provide stewardship to current institutional donors to provide regular written updates to these donors.
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors.
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to Candace Clarke, Resource Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Candace Clarke
Mailing Address: 31 Oak Ave., suite 100 Chalfont, PA 18914