Media 19063, Pennsylvania
Delaware County Women Against Rape (DCWAR), a nonprofit organization in Media, Pennsylvania, needs to hire its first Fiscal Manager. DCWAR is a comprehensive crime victims’ services center, providing accompaniment and counseling to victims of sexual assault and other serious crimes, of any age or gender, and education programs aimed at preventing sexual violence. We were founded in 1974.
The Fiscal Manager is responsible for both the accounting and grants and contracts management functions of Delaware County Women Against Rape. It is a new position, incorporating both the current Accountant and Grants and Contracts Manager positions.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Oversee and enforce internal controls
- Bookkeeping and financial reports
- Administer complex public funding contracts and reports
- Manage private funding grantwriting
- Assist Executive Director and department supervisors in defining, measuring, reporting, and analyzing program or service outcomes
Abilities and experience expected:
- Ability to assume responsibility
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experienced QuickBooks user
- Skill in financial accounting and reporting
- Skill in statistical reporting and understanding
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective written communication skills, especially in communicating program in both quantitative and narrative terms
- Skilled in the use of technology
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, accounting, finance, or related discipline
- Three years’ experience in financial management, with grantwriting or contract management preferred
The Fiscal Manager will work full-time, Monday through Friday. DCWAR offers competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to the Interim Executive Director, Karen Kispert: email@example.com. Anticipated start date is June 1, 2019.
Contact: Interim Executive Director Karen Kispert
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 211