Allentown 18087, Pennsylvania
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for EPDSC staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. The applicant will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and business plans.
The ED will be thoroughly committed to EPDSC mission. All candidates should have a passion for people and proven leadership, relationship management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally an MBA, with experience in nonprofit organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Track record of effectively leading and scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff;
- Ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven.
Salary commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
To Apply: Email resumes to: Patti Mertz at [email protected]
For more information, contact The Eastern PA Down Syndrome Center at 610-402-0184 or visit epdsc.net