Phoenixville 19460, Pennsylvania
Directs all aspects of a well-established not-for-profit senior services organization. Maintains high quality, state-of-the-art programming and community-based services that promote the health and well-being of members. Promotes member engagement and community involvement. Responsible for fund development, strategic planning, human resources and finances.
- Directs and maintains responsibility for all senior center operations including center programming, budgetary alignment, and membership growth.
- Monitors and analyzes current programs on a continuous basis. Implements improvement strategies and innovation to maintain the highest possible quality of senior services at all times.
- Implements financial strategies by anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; develops action plans; measures and analyzes results; initiates corrective actions, minimizing the impact of variances.
- Executes all grant proposals, ensures ongoing relationships with major funding sources, including individuals and foundations.
- Prepares the annual budget with assistance of the Board of Director's Finance Committee.
- Coordinates the annual audit with the Independent Auditing Agent.
- Works closely with the Finance Committee to ensure that the organization follows Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ensures state-of-the-art senior services by maintaining professional and technical knowledge, attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, benchmarking start-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional organizations.
Advocates for the senior center by working with the state agencies and government on regulatory and reimbursement policies. Fosters working relationships with other community organizations, including collaborative efforts to heighten community awareness and program effectiveness.
- Three years or more experience in administration and management
- Working knowledge of or bachelor’s degree in Human Services; knowledge of the aging network, program planning and fundraising.
- Experience in the provision and management of senior services including senior centers, home and community based programs or long term / assisted living
- Demonstrated success in fundraising, including grant writing.
- Ability to lead strategic planning and organizational change initiatives
- Experience in public relations, marketing, and government relations
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in human services field
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]