Coordinator of Advancement Communications
Villanova 19085, Pennsylvania
The Coordinator of Advancement Communications is primarily responsible for creating a strong brand and messaging for the Augustinian Fund and other fundraising initiatives across all channels. The Coordinator is responsible for and works closely with the Director and Assistant Director of Advancement on digital fundraising, the Advancement website, e-marketing and provides support for special events. The Coordinator is an integral part of the Advancement team and provides support to all fundraising programs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and grow the Augustinian Fund’s digital presence on the Province’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
- Make regular updates to the Fund’s website pages including a refresh of photos and content, introduction of video, testimonials, updated online donation pages, event pages, etc.
- Oversees the project management of all Advancement printed pieces including the Gratitude Report, event invitations, event program books, Augustinian Fund fall appeal, Inside the Province, Director’s holiday cards, etc. Manages the design, print and mail distribution of these pieces with the design, print and mail house vendors.
- Works with Assistant Director on the development and execution of the #GivingTuesday and Coaches Infiniti Challenge marketing plan. Responsible for design and scheduling of all e-marketing.
- Design email templates, newsletter templates, social media posts, e-solicitations, and other materials as needed.
- Organizes a photo library for Advancement communications projects. Takes photos and videos for use in print, website, and social media.
- Develops all materials for the Province’s Saint Augustine Medal Dinner including save the date, invitation, program book, multi-media needs, advertising, etc.
- Promotes the Augustinian Guild and Memorial Brick program across multiple channels
- Promotes Augustinian Fund, special events, special fundraising campaigns, etc to our Augustinian parishes for their bulletins and websites.
- Coordinates with the Augustinian Volunteers and Augustinian Defenders of the Rights of the Poor to include Augustinian Fund promotional ads in their printed and E-News.
- Develops content and photos for Province’s bi-monthly Augustinian E-News.
- Works with Director to develop content and photos for the Province’s magazine.
- Assists the Advancement office with support and staffing of all Advancement events.
- All other duties assigned by the Director of Advancement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communications, graphic design, social media or related fields. Internship experience considered.
- Strong familiarity with email marketing programs, social media, website content management systems and a strong desire and capability to become proficient in these and learn other programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proofing abilities.
- Must be highly-motivated, enthusiastic with strong attention to detail.
- Is adept at working independently and as a member of a collaborative Advancement team.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the Provincial staff and strives to develop collegial and productive working relationships.
To Apply: Please apply through Indeed (link: https://www.indeedjobs.com/augustinian-province-of-saint-thomas-of-villanova) OR email Madonna Sutter, Director of Advancement, at [email protected] with your Cover Letter and Resume.