Philadelphia 19141, Pennsylvania
Provide administrative support to all programs in order to ensure that clients have a positive and efficient experience in accessing The Nonprofit Center’s programs and services.
- Answer The Center’s main number and general e-mailbox, addressing the callers’/emailers’ needs directly, as far as knowledge allows, or directing them to appropriate staff, responding to calls that need not be passed along, etc., helping to insure that requests to The Center are met in a high quality, timely and consistent manner
- Collect, sort and distribute mail to appropriate staff
- Update and maintain consultant and instructor contact lists. Make changes to list and update database information on a regular basis and as needed to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy of the database.
- Maintain adequate stock of office supplies
- Be the point person with other campus offices, such as Facilities, IT, etc.
- Provide general office assistance, as needed, to the Director and other Center programs
- Work in conjunction with the Director and directors of each program to ensure that payments of trainers, instructors and vendors are processed in accordance with University policies and procedures
- Process all invoices and ensure that payment is received for services rendered
- Answer client questions regarding financial issues and resolve any financial issues in a timely and professional manner
- Act as liaison with Business Office to ensure Nonprofit Center operates in accordance with University financial policies and procedures
- Assist in processing registrations as they are received
- Maintain accurate membership records
- Prepare and send member packets
- Assist Director of Marketing and Communication with membership follow-up and maintaining good member relations, including processing new members, periodic follow-up with lapsed members and sending out renewal notices
- Provide additional administrative support to the Director of Marketing and Communication around issues of membership
- Track information about The Nonprofit Center consulting projects, and maintain client tracking systems and project files.
- Maintain and keep a record of regular contact with clients and consultants throughout the consulting engagement to ensure projects progress in a timely fashion according to the work plan in the contract.
- Assist in the implementation of the client evaluation process to ensure assessment of both short-term and long-term impact and prepare reports for Director of Consulting and Center Director.
- Fulfill the responsibilities assigned by the Client Services Manager through the database “tickler system” to support the delivery of on-site classes.
- Provide requested follow-up to Board Training and Day of Clarity clients.
- Help assure that requests to the Nonprofit Center are met in a high quality, timely and consistent manner
- Represent The Nonprofit Center at Nonprofit Center programs and public functions, as directed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least two years’ experience managing multiple projects
- Proven ability to assume multiple responsibilities, keep track of details and respond quickly to numerous inquiries on a daily basis, and to stay on deadline within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated skill in record keeping
- Superior human relations skills, especially the ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Customer-service orientation and/or experience.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency with current Microsoft Office and Windows, database programs, other PC applications, including Excel.
- Ability to make effective, quick decisions, working independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to deal in a professional, warm manner with clients, board members, funders and treat confidential client material as such.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the mission of La Salle University.
- At least two years of work experience in a nonprofit service and/or nonprofit management organization.
- Prior experience using Salesforce is a plus.
- Affinity for enhancing the capacity of the nonprofit sector.
Physical Requirements and/or Unusual Work Hours:
Competitive salary and benefits, including health, dental, vision, vacation time and tuition remission.
To apply please follow the directions at this link:
No calls please
Contact: The Nonprofit Center