Merion Station 19066, Pennsylvania
The Accountant readies and maintains financial and business transactions, applying accounting principles, which include work that is analytical, evaluative, and advisory in nature and that requires an understanding of both accounting theory and practice. The Accountant is responsible for calculating, posting transactions, processing invoices, verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provides other support as necessary to pay the obligations of the organization.
Primary Responsibilities may include:
- Cash and Accounts Receivable Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable Responsibilities
- Assist with the annual budget process
- Assists as directed with the preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Prepares and distributes monthly department reports.
- Prepares monthly trending and projection analysis for key indicators within financial statements.
- Assists with the annual audit.
- Prepares 1099’s and Unclaimed Property tax filings.
- Takes initiative in working independently, as a team, and in relationship building. Works collaboratively with other Accountants, backfilling key responsibilities as needed.
- Works on special projects as needed.
- Provides support to management as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited school with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 5-7 years’ relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently when given direction
- Must be detailed, accurate, and organized
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines
- Technology Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Power Point; easily grasps new software programs/systems
To Apply: Please send resume and salary requirements to: Anne Searl, Director of Human Resources at [email protected]