Bryn Mawr 19010, Pennsylvania
Be a Part of the Conversation is seeking a part-time (20 hours per week) Fundraising Manager with experience working with nonprofit organizations in southeastern Pennsylvania. Candidate must have two years of successful grant writing experience and two references related to fundraising. Familiarity with substance use disorder and recovery is preferred but not required.
- Research grant opportunities, and prepare and write letters of intent, grant proposals and reports, and other funding opportunities.
- Build relationships with, and make presentations to, major donors and corporate funders.
- Assist with: solicitations to existing and potential donors, thank you letters to contributors, our annual fundraising event and other small cultivation opportunities.
- Manage “Little Green Light” donor database, including data entry and reports.
- Oversee stewardship of individual, corporate and foundation major donors, including providing timely written reports and oral updates.
- Recommend fundraising opportunities and increase regional awareness of our organization.
- Create one-year and three-year grants calendars.
- Familiarity with various social media networks to help build audience based on demographics.
- An accomplished and experienced grant writer.
- Strong computer/IT skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and writing skills, and be able to build relationships with donors, staff and the Board of Directors.
- Ability to work independently, manage several projects concurrently, and meet deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with potential donors or volunteers.
- Ability to represent Be a Part of the Conversation’s mission and vision in a clear and compelling way.
- Ability to manage budgets and meet fundraising targets.
- Ability to create multiple funding streams, including an annual membership campaign.
- An interest in, and commitment to, our mission is essential.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to Kim Porter: firstname.lastname@example.org