Blue Bell 19422, Pennsylvania
KenCrest, a leading provider of services for individuals with developmental disabilities in PA, DE, and CT, is looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual with strong interpersonal skills to join our busy Development Office. As the Development Associate, you will be responsible for handling all aspects of the Donor Database from gift entry, recording, reconciliation, acknowledgments and generating gift queries and reports. The Development Associate will also assist with other administrative tasks within the department.
- Manage and oversee donor database, upholding procedures and data standards.
- Manage all aspects of gift entry, composing and generating gift acknowledgment letters.
- Ensure accuracy of gift recording with the accounting department.
- Assist in reviewing reports metrics, fundamental analysis as needed.
- Generate and summarize prospect and donor research, and relay briefs of relevant information to leadership while identifying significant prospects.
- Identify gifts from individuals and corporations for follow-up by organizational leadership.
- Prepare and send donor stewardship cards. ( birthdays, etc.).
- Assist with data records for grants, advocacy, other departments as needed.
- Reconciliation of records and data with Accounting.
- Maintain data for lists (e-mail and mail), running NCOA updates, deceased, etc.
- Long - term data maintenance projects.
- Generate giving history reports on an as-needed basis.
Additionally, the Development Associate will have the opportunity to participate in Marketing, Communications, and Fund Development Department meetings and planning exercises. Participate in development activities within the department. Serve on agency workgroups or project teams as needed.
- Associates Degree (required) Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 2 years of related experience, experience in fundraising and human services industry preferred
To Apply: Please apply on our website at: https://kencrest.jobs.net/en-US/job/development-associate/J3V67M71CPVHDML53C8
Contact: Recruiter Natalie Baziotis